As we age, our skin loses its suppleness, elasticity and can form wrinkles, lines and hollows. Face of Jules is committed to helping you fight the signs of aging and restore your youthful appearance. For patients interested in improving their skin tone, texture, wrinkle reduction, or treating loose skin, we offer PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). This combination therapy can be used on all parts of the body including the hands, arms, chest and face. Face of Jules offers PRP injections around the East Hollywood area with micro-needling. Call us today for a consultation with one of our aesthetic specialists!
East Hollywood PRP Injection Therapy
PRP injection therapy is an autologous procedure, which means it comes directly from the patient. The patient’s blood is used to create a concentrated amount of platelets. Platelets are known for their healing and regenerative abilities. They help to repair and revive damaged cells, and stimulate circulation to increase oxygen and nutrients.
Why should I consider PRP therapy for my treatment?
- Because PRP therapy can only be administered by a physician, there are very few chances of an adverse reaction.
- The body produces more skin support structures through PRP therapy, such as collagen and elastin.
- The PRP therapy increases circulation and provides nutrients to damaged cells.
- The PRP therapy is a treatment that repairs damaged cells and tissues. This improves the skin’s quality at a cellular level.
Microneedling Services near East Hollywood, Los Angeles
Micro-needling is an automated handheld device that uses several fine needles to make small punctures (or microchannels) in the skin’s surface layers. The body’s natural healing response kicks in and microchannels cause the body to produce more skin support structures like collagen and elastin to repair the punctures. Micro-needling creates microchannels that allow products to penetrate deeper into the skin and facilitate absorption.
Micro-needling has skin benefits
- For a more youthful appearance, tightens loose skin
- For flawless skin, reduce pore size
- Accuracy in reducing the appearance of acne scars
- Corrects uneven skin texture and tone
- It improves your skin’s overall health and quality
Face of Jules – Los Angeles PRP & Microneedling
Combining these rejuvenating treatments will result in enhanced skin revitalizing effects. To create micro-channels in the skin and activate the body’s healing response to it, we will first perform micro-needling. Then, we’ll apply PRP topically to the affected area. Both treatments will be optimized by the micro-channels which allow for better penetration and absorption. You will see a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
You may want to rejuvenate and revitalize your appearance using a non-surgical procedure called PRP with microneedling. Contact Face of Jules Los Angeles for more information.